Illinois Gaming Systems is a multi-state gaming company specializing in retail-based video gaming within a distributive network.
We have over 20 years experience in precisely the form of retail gaming that is coming to Illinois. IGS route operations in Oregon and West Virginia perform at many times their state’s sales average. Our extensive experience and proven results mean we can offer a complete gaming solution designed for the particular need, real estate, bar/restaurant configuration and market opportunity that your establishment presents.
Experience means we know what works and we know what does not work. We understand the gaming customer, the gaming retailer and the undervalued gaming regulator. Whether you work with IGS or not, we strongly recommend that you select an operator that has specific experience in distributive retail (not casino) video gaming.
IGS Scope of Services include:
- With over $50 million in active wagers per month in multiple states, IGS has the experience to help you develop your location to be the highest performing sales operation possible.
- Gather, report and offer analysis of local market share and performance data. Being able to obtain and analyze your performance compared to other licensed establishments offers invaluable operational insights and opens up new opportunities.
- Offer a selection of the highest performing video lottery terminals available. We have the experience to make the proper selection of machines and games to maximize gaming revenue and profitability.
- Proper unit lay-out and design is critically important (and often undervalued) key success factor in retail gaming. We recommend that you work with a company that understands how to evaluate multiple configuration options as you consider optimal design alternatives. It’s the little stuff that makes the difference.
- Assist with the selection of important and appropriate gaming accessories.
- Assist with the design and functionality of a complete security solution. We have seen enough examples of security issues to know how to best protect your establishment, your team members and your guests.
- Implement state-of-the-art cash control, security and reporting features.
- Assist with staff training and make recommendations for operating procedures and policies.
- Assist with proven advertising and marketing strategies.
- Check us out and see for yourself why IGS is Illinois’ premier terminal operator. IGS has the experience you can bank on!
Meet Bill Service and Illinois Gaming Systems: